35 years spent focused on one primary goal:
neutron scanning for detection of contraband, explosives, and items of interest to Customs.
Dr. Wayne Jones
LEAD NUCLEAR SCIENTIST FOR IGRIS
• Memphis, TN, President & CEO of IGRIS, LLC, owner of IGRIS technology
• Engineering resource to the Company
• Ph.D. in physics from the University of Virginia
• Began career with the U.S. Naval Research Lab. Former Professor of Physics teaching graduate level Quantum Mechanics, Elementary Particles, & Field Theory
Officers, Directors and Advisors
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
• Mr. Bouchard is a graduate of the Faculty of Law of McGill University, where he was a lecturer for many years.
• Mr. Bouchard worked on the three national campaigns of Prime Minister Jean Chretien of Canada and in the years that followed, they cooperated on many international projects.
• Mr. Bouchard has represented a multitude of major corporations looking to secure opportunities around the world. He also led major legal and regulatory reforms on behalf of numerous countries, especially in Asia and Africa. Mr. Bouchard was the Director of International Business at two of Canada's leading law firms.
• Mr Bouchard was chosen by the International Who's Who and was included many times in the Who's Who Legal, that selects only the foremost lawyers from around the world.
• Mr Bouchard acted as the Honorary Consul for the Republic of Rwanda and for the Republic of Angola
• Mr. Bouchard is a member of the Quebec Bar (Canada) and of the American Bar Association.
RONALD C. "PEDE" NEDER
• Graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science degree in Building Construction and a minor in Business Administration
• Responsible for the completion of several award winning projects which included the Shands Hospital Administration Building, the University of Florida Brain Center, and the College of Veterinary Medicine and Surgical Center
• Started Medical Equipment Company Cape Medical, Inc. to provide medical equipment and supplies to beneficiaries throughout the United States
• Launched one of the largest mail order companies for diabetic supply in the United States
• Actively involved as Board member, investor, or advisor to many companies and ventures including a major real estate project located in the Disney World area.
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
• Graduated from the Georgia Institute of Technology with a Bachelor of Science degree
• CEO of HDC and Associates which specializes in providing services for project predevelopment through final construction for select clients in the hospitality industry.
• HDC & Associates has completed engagements in excess of $10Bn in Japan, China, Malaysia, India, Mexico, Bahamas, Jamaica, Panama and the United States
• Current clients, projects and brands include: Portman Architects, Marriott Hotels and Resorts, Hyatt Corporation, Gaylord Hotels, Ritz Carlton, Universal Studios, Hard Rock Hotels, Loews, Westin, Four Seasons, Mandarin, Peninsula, Wyndham, and Blackstone Realty.
Fanny Paquette is a graduate of the Faculty of law of Montreal University. She practiced corporate law with a Montreal law firm and afterward joined the legal department of Canada Post Corporation where she handled labour disputes.
Later, she became Executive Director of Foundation Eduardo Dos Santos (FESA-Canada), a charitable organization created to support the reconstruction of Angola. Mrs. Paquette was instrumental in many projects in the fields of medicine, medication, computers and scientific exchange programs.
VP, DIRECTOR FOR LATIN AMERICA
Michele Ravilet has over a decade of experience in business management and development in Latin American countries. She started with the Chilean Commercial Office, responsible for commercial missions and for evaluating worldwide projects. She then worked for various companies in marketing and business development for Latin America. She was the Director for Nuevo Mondo TV channel for Canada and Latam and represented TV Azteca Paga for the Southern Cone. She produced contents and programming and obtained 3 Awards, an Emmy Nomination, the Diversity Award (Montreal) as well as the Bien Nacional Award from the Government of Chile.
NICOLA BÉGIN LIBEN
VP, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
Nicola Bégin Liben studied at the Telfer school of management at the University of Ottawa. For the last decade he has worked with numerous multinational companies such as Costco wholesale and All Communication Networks where has trained thousands of salesmen in multiple countries and has helped with operations of the internal logistics. He has owned and operated his own business and has been a consultant for others. Nicola has extensive experience in business dealings in Africa and in Central America.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - MIDDLE EAST
Nael Khleifat is a senior business executive with over 27 years of international business development experience. He is astute in financial affairs, international business law, project management and implementation and creative strategies.
Nael Khleifat possesses a notable track record in successful business development in the US, Switzerland and Jordan. He is the founder & CEO of Tally International Holdings, Inc. and Prudence International Consulting, L.L.C. Under his management, companies grew to become multi-faceted international organizations with interests in construction, real estate development, technology transfer, alternative energy, manufacturing and atypical project management.
Nael Khleifat sits on the board of several companies, international NGOs and national committees on governance, planning and strategies.
Nael Khleifat attended UMASS-Amherst, UC-Berkeley and Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, UK. He holds a Doctorate Degree in Jurisprudence and a Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - DOCUMENTS
Brandy Shirley holds an Associate Degree in Applied Science Respiratory Therapy. She worked for 15 years as a Respiratory Therapist. She then worked as an Executive Assistant for some American companies, handling special projects, logistics and trade missions.
At Advanced Warning Systems, Brandy brings her drive and creativity to special projects, organization of on-site visits and records management.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - LATIN AMERICA
Loraine has spent most of her 31 years of work experience as a corporate assistant at various companies. These include Ultramar Holding, a Chilean Shipping company, FMC Technologies Chile Ltd. (US mining & engineering company), where she was the Executive Assistant to the CEO for eleven years, and a year at international container shipping company Sealand-Chile.
After moving to Canada, Loraine worked for five years as an Administrative Assistant at Compass Minerals (formerly Sifto-Canada Inc.) in Toronto.
Beginning in 2015, Loraine joined AWS as Executive Assistant to the Vice President - Director of Latin America.
Loraine obtained a degree at Center for Turism studies in Santiago-Chile (CET).
FRANCISCO X VALASTEGUI
BUSINESS DEV - LATIN AMERICA
Francisco X Velastegui has over ten years of experience in finance and business administration. He is the founder and CEO of VELCA, a sustainable shrimp farm outside of Guayaquil, Ecuador. Before that he spent several years as the general manager of MACOVEL, a mid-size construction company in Ecuador. He gained significant experience in construction management, specifically in government contracts for building roads and schools. He is skilled at negotiating and managing relationships and has liaised with officials at all levels of government.
Francisco began his career as a financial consultant at PNC Bank in Pittsburgh, PA. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics from Grove City College in Pennsylvania, USA.
BUSINESS DEV - LATIN AMERICA
Mr. Datz graduated from the Military Academy for Army Officers (2nd. Lieutenant), in Santiago, Chile, with a Bachelor in War Materials and a Minor in Diplomacy.
At the School for Special Forces, he was trained as a Paratrooper and Commandos, as well as High Mountain Survival. In Panama, Canal Zone, under the 25th. Army Division, he trained as a Jungle Survival, Paratroopers and Commandos. Back in Chile he was assigned to the Military Division of Telecommunications.
Later he moved to the USA, and started his second career as a Sculptor where, for his accomplishments, he was the recipient of a Proclamation along with the Key to the City of South Miami. He donated one of his original copper sculptures to the City in the name of all Chilean Citizens residing in South Florida.
In 1982, he was nominated for the s Nominee for the Spanish-Award-League-Again-Discrimination awards.
In 1985, the City of Miami gave him a Commendation, in recognition of his efforts to help the Small Business Society known as “The Night of the Entrepreneurs”.
MARUCA HUERTA CROSBY
BUSINESS DEV - LATIN AMERICA
Mrs Crosby is originally from Chile, where she graduated from Eduardo Charme College. She also studied English at the American Institute and French at the French Alliance Institute.
Later, she came to the USA where she graduated from the University of Colorado in Boulder with a Bachelor Degree in Political Science, with a minor in Psychology, and a Master Degree in Sociology-Labor Relation.
Her first job was at the Chilean Consulate in Mexico City as the International Students Exchange Director.
At the University of Colorado, she was the Director of Employee Training and Development for over 25 years.
She was responsible for the education and preparation of employees in many different areas.
Her greatest accomplishments was the implementation of The Total Quality Management Philosophy and the Sexual Harassment Policy based on the US National Policy.
She was invited to lecture at various Universities in the US and in Canada.
DR. MARIA GUZMAN
LEGAL ADVISOR - LATIN AMERICA
Doctor in Jurisprudence, lawyer of the Republic and licensed in juridical and social sciences.
She has 25 years of experience in the area as a legal advisor in all branches of law, some of them as; advisor on issues of Hydrocarbons, advisor to NGOs, legal advisor on issues of intellectual property, environmental and tourism, collection and external advisor Banco de los Andes and Secretary Lawyer Lawyer Court of coactives of Banco del Pacífico. Today she is a partner of the law firm EnterLaw Consulting.
Board of Advisors
COL. VANCE RENFROE
During his military career, he flew airlift, air refueling, bomber, reconnaissance, and fighter aircraft. He was distinguished as the first National Guard Director of International Affairs, the first Senior Reserve Forces Advisor to the Supreme Allied Commander and Commander US Forces in Europe, and the first Air National Guard officer to attend the Naval War College in residence, among other honors. The National Guard State Partnership Program was established in Vance’s Pentagon office in 1991, and now includes more than 75 nations partnered with US States. It has been lauded as the most effective tool for building sustainable peace, prosperity, and democracy since the Marshall Plan.
Retiring after 27 years in the military, Vance earned his EdS from The George Washington University in 2008. He is a distinguished graduate of Louisiana College and has advanced degrees or post-graduate study in theology, political science, international relations, and national security affairs. He has worked for the US Department of Defense, Homeland Security, Treasury and the National Guard Bureau. His present focus is on security, small nuclear reactors, water purification, and waste-to-energy projects in the Americas, the Middle East, and Africa.
He has worked with Advanced Warning Systems since 2015 and joined the Board of Advisors in 2017.
Jimmy Pruett is an American politician. He is a member of the Georgia House of Representatives where he also serves as Chairman of State Planning and Community Affairs
• Served on the Advisory Board of the Heart of Georgia Technical School, Heart of Georgia Airport Authority, the Hospital Authority, and the Board of Directors of Citizens Bank and Trust Company.
• National Labor and Economic Development Committee - Vice Chairman Committee responsible for drafting economic and labor policies to advise and assist the US Senate and House.
• Member of the National Immigration Task Force Committee responsible for drafting immigration policy reform to advise and assist the US Senate and House.
ANGELO M. MARINO
Angelo Marino completed a Master of Science in Policing and Social Conflict and a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration. Possessing a strong and diversified background in both the public and private sectors of the security world, Mr. Marino's experience includes 30 years as a Personal Protection Specialist having escorted clients to and from various Canadian, U.S., Central and South American, European and African destinations, 25 years as a Law Enforcement, Security and Protection Trainer and Educator, 17 years as Commander of an International Network of Specialized Security and Protection Trainers and Operatives, 7 years as a Patrolman for a Municipal Department of Public Safety, and 15 years as a High-Risk Cargo Protection Officer, including 7 years as Coordinator of Special Operations.
Angelo Marino has trained over 5000 security, police, and military personnel.
Mr. Marino is one of Canada’s most renowned Specialists and Master Instructors in the fields of Executive and Dignitary Protection, High Risk Cargo Protection, Airport and Seaport Security and Tactical Field Operations.
Having worked in over 45 countries to this date, Mr. Marino has directed and animated a variety of training stages for many security and law enforcement agencies both locally and internationally, and has personally trained the Presidential Security Details of two countries.
Angelo M. Marino was awarded the “Citizenship Achievement Award’’ for outstanding service to community and country, by the House of Commons of Canada. He presently serves as Special Advisor to the President of L’ École National de la Police Municipale (ENPM) in the Ivory Coast and is an active member of The International Police Association (IPA). In April of 2015, Mr. Marino received the distinction of International Protection, Security and Safety Advisor (IPSSA) by the Aotearoa Maori Nation of New Zealand.
MATTHEW P. BONNOT
• Project Manager for German manufacturer, Eu Energy, provider of Dewind wind energy generation turbines. Experienced in supply chain & logistics’ management including assembly of technical data for manufacturing
• Experienced Flight Captain, responsible for coordination & transport of military personnel & equipment world-wide
• Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude, Aerospace Engineering, Kent State University
• Assists with component production and scanner assembly/manufacturing issues
ALEXANDER H. MAGUIRE
Officer retired from the special forces of the Argentine Army.
Graduated in Law from the University of Moron, Argentine
Graduated in Systems with an engineer title at the Argentine Informatic Commission.
Graduated with title of Electronic Engineer with masters in communications at the University of Buenos Aires.
25 years of experience in Security and electronic security systems.
Start up of electronic security companies in: Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Uruguay, Colombia, Panama and Mexico.
Mr. Maguire has been working as a Consultant for companies of security and communications for deployments such as UNITED SECURITY SERVICESU.S.S.,. TELEMATIC S.A ,NUMEREX CELLEMETRY from Argentina , LIME from Colombia, SITRACK from the Caribbean, Panama, Argentina, Colombia and Mexico
TRANSPORTATION AND MARITIME PORTS
Eugenio Ravilet has over two decades of experience in risk management and in the transportation of heavy equipment and toxic substances from maritime ports, border crossings and airports to construction sites and remote mining locations.
Mr. Ravilet has directed the unloading and transportation of six Thermoelectric plants, one Methanol plant, one Acid-processing plant and one Shiploader, from maritime ports to construction sites, while acting for BHP Billiton Engineering, Sigdo Koopers and Fluor Daniel, respectively.
He was also an Applications Engineer for FLSmith & Co., Railroad Director for Northern Operations at Ferronor, and Commercial Pilot.
Mr. Ravilet completed an RCM (Reliability Centred Maintenance) at University of Antofagasta in Chile, as well as NOSA Security System Management at the same institution. He is a Green Belt at Six Sigma, which he achieved while at BHP Billiton.